If you would like to have your child evaluated for a communication problem at Holland Pediatric Therapy, please read the following information to help you begin this process. If you have any questions, please contact us at (405) 314-9345 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete and return the Client Intake Form.
- Complete and return the Case History Form.
- Read, sign, and return the Notice of Privacy Acknowledgement and Consent form.
- For clients referred for feeding difficulties, complete these forms.
These forms can be downloaded, filled in, and faxed to us at (405) 708-5353, or you can scan the completed forms and email them to email@example.com. You can also mail or bring them by our office at 2429 Westport Drive, Norman OK 73069.
If your child is covered through Soonercare/Medicaid, these additional forms are needed:
- A prescription for services and current clinic note completed by the child’s primary care physician. These can be faxed directly to our office at (405) 708-5353.
- A copy of the child’s Medicaid card.
- A copy of the child’s Individual Family Services/Support Plan (IFSP) or Individual Education Plan (IEP), if applicable.
Someone from our office will contact and schedule an evaluation. Please allow approximately one to two hours for the evaluation. Make sure that your child is well rested and fed. Also, feel free to bring a favorite toy or other item to the session if that will make your child feel calmer.
After the evaluation, a report will be written detailing all of the findings of the evaluation and recommendations. The therapist will contact you by phone and discuss these findings or schedule an appointment to review the report in person. If treatment is indicated, a Consent for Treatment and Cancellation Policy must be completed. Therapy times will be scheduled based on times convenient to you and availability of the therapist.